“Great way to see Quebec”
Review of Old Quebec Tours

Quebec City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Ranked #9 of 48 Tours in Quebec City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Our best tour: the double decker tour. Come aboard the Bus Rouge to discover Quebec from a new perspective. Old Quebec Tours offers up to 18 packages in and around Quebec City. The "Rendez-vous" with history is your chance to visit history first hand. This is the perfect tour for an introduction to the city. The country tour will make you travel back in time to rural Quebec and enjoy the view!
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Unfortunately, I only had a day in Quebec, so this was a great way to see as much as possible. I wish I had more time in this beautiful city to make more use out of the ticket. There is so much to see and do.
The tour guide was very good and knowledgeable and provided us with a lot of information.
Definitely worth doing.

1  Thank DiOh

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Great way to see this beautiful city. We spent the day on the Red Line on the upper deck, on a very hot day, but we loved it. Daniel our guide was funny in both French & English , so we got a lot of info. for a good price. The jump on & off a certain stops is recommended for after the tour if you want to see more of the sites. Thanks Daniel we will be back.

1  Thank LovesHawaii821
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I did the City Tour with my mother at the end of June. They picked us up at our hotel and brought us to meet to the tour (and picked us up after and brought us back). Our guide for the tour was Jean Pierre and he was a fountain of knowledge about old Quebec City. Great tour with stops for stretching legs and taking photos at strategic points like the Plains of Abraham. Bus was comfortable and air conditioned. We learned a lot in a short amount of time which was great as we only had a day in Quebec City. Would definitely recommend the tour to others.

1  Thank LarLa77
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

We got on the bus on a rainy day. It was standing room only. Nobody on the upper deck because of the rain. Our tour guide was great. I was standing at the stair to the upper deck and couldn't see anything he was pointing out. I decided to try the upper deck and I'm glad I did. The rain was minimal and even stopped for a while, which is when others came up.

This is a good tour and I would like to go again on a day with better weather b

2  Thank rmpaul
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We took this tour while on a cruise on the Maasdam from Holland America in June and we really appreciated it ! I had lived for 4 years in Quebec City and I must have traveled to this beautiful city at least 20 times over the last 40 years and even with this knowledge of the city , I saw some sites that I did not even know they existed , learned anecdotes and historical data and got some great tips on places to visit or eat at .
The tour is a bit more expensive than bus tours that we have taken in major cities around the world ( Paris , Rome , London ,Tokyo ....) and is also shorter but it is narrated by bilingual guides who provide a personal note and are very interesting ( all 3 we used) and their contribution makes up for the difference in price !
We took the Red Loop which is the longest one and the most interesting ! The Blue Loop which is in fact a shuttle going to the Montmorency Falls is expensive at 18$+tax and could easily be done at a cheaper cost by using public bus ! The green Loop could be interesting at $5 .
If the ship is docked at the base of Chateau Frontenac , it is an easy walk to get to Place Royale at the base of the funicular to buy the tickets for the bus . If the ship is docked in the commercial port in the St-Charles basin , then the shuttle will bring you at the ferry terminal just in front of Place Royale . Enjoy !

3  Thank belleretraite