It is very clean. I like the bathroom. The bed is very comfortable. It looks like it is newly built. And they have an elegant restaurant just below the lobby.
However, the housekeeping didn't clean the room because he thought we put up Do Not Disturb sign. I had to complain, caused what I put up was preferences how I like the room to be cleaned. Another thing, what I dislike is the parking fee, which cost 25$ per day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy 4-stars accommodation at this Quebec City hotel when visiting this charming and historic city. Located in the heart of the Quebec City business community and easily accessible from main highways, the Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville is an ideal choice for business or leisure travelers. Located a short distance from the Old City, cruise ship terminal and Plains of Abraham, this Quebec City hotel offers easy access to the Videotron Centre, the Museum of Civilization, the Quebec Convention Center and the Quebec Fine Arts Museum. Guests staying at the hotel will be close to all of the entertainment and major happening of Quebec City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre/Centre-Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville Hotel Quebec City
- Best Western Quebec City
- Quebec City Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre/Centre-Ville Quebec/Quebec City