If you don't mind a 30 minute walk to the Old City, this hotel is superb. It is one block away from one of the main Quebec City Streets with bars and shopping, Rue St Joseph. It's about 10 minutes from the Marche aux Quebec (Farmer's Market) and a nice 20-30 minute waterfront stroll to the Old City. The hotel had a wonderful buffet breakfast. It is in a quiet street in the Center City but a short walk to all the action! A pool...complimentary newspapers...a gym...Keurig coffee in the rooms...and a really, really spacious room! Couldn't ask for more!
Oh, yes, they also have a bar with leather seats attached to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy 4-stars accommodation at this Quebec City hotel when visiting this charming and historic city. Located in the heart of the Quebec City business community and easily accessible from main highways, the Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville is an ideal choice for business or leisure travelers. Located a short distance from the Old City, cruise ship terminal and Plains of Abraham, this Quebec City hotel offers easy access to the Videotron Centre, the Museum of Civilization, the Quebec Convention Center and the Quebec Fine Arts Museum. Guests staying at the hotel will be close to all of the entertainment and major happening of Quebec City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville Hotel Quebec City
- Best Western Quebec City
- Quebec City Best Western
- Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville Quebec/Quebec City