The Best western was really nice,it was very clean ! The room were a little bit small but it was still good ! It was about 15 minutes walk to old Quebec ! For the price this hotel was very good !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy 4-stars accommodation at this Quebec City hotel when visiting this charming and historic city. Located in the heart of the Quebec City business community and easily accessible from main highways, the Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville is an ideal choice for business or leisure travelers. Located a short distance from the Old City, cruise ship terminal and Plains of Abraham, this Quebec City hotel offers easy access to the Videotron Centre, the Museum of Civilization, the Quebec Convention Center and the Quebec Fine Arts Museum. Guests staying at the hotel will be close to all of the entertainment and major happening of Quebec City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville Hotel Quebec City
- Best Western Quebec City
- Quebec City Best Western
- Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville Quebec/Quebec City