We stayed at Chateau Bonne Entente with an 8 month old infant and a 5 year old boy. The hotel provided a room for us that included a separate section for the children with bunk beds, a tiny table and chairs and their own tv and vcr. Games, toys and children's movies were also in the room. When the kids wanted a change of scenery we could visit the pool or the fun room downstairs, both of which were excellent. (The fun room was large and clean and provided video games, movies, toys, puzzles, games, and colouring sheets as well as a nursery for the baby complete with everything neccessary for diapering.)
Every possible need was quickly and cheerfully taken care of by the staff, and every employee of the hotel from the concierge to the hotel maids was considerate and friendly.
We plan to return, and I'd reccomend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Le Bonne Entente, an elegant five-star, four-diamond located in the Business District, allows you to discover Quebec City and major attractions. The hotel will enchant you with its gardens, beautifully landscaped, swimming pool, fitness, jacuzzi open year round and Amerispa. The hotel is only 5 minutes from the airport, near Old Quebec City, and within close proximity to the museum, theatre, golf La Tempête, and skiing. Shuttle service available, reservation is necessary, contact reception for schedule and rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Le Bonne Entente reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Bonne Entente Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Bonne Entente Sainte Foy
- Hotel Le Bonne Entente Quebec/Quebec City