This hotel looked really nice on the photos they have on their website. It looks like a very beautiful hotel in a marvelous setting, with the lighted pool and all the green gardens and trees. Don't be fooled. All you will see from your room's window is... the parking, which goes all around the hotel. That's not something you can see from the pictures, but I can assure you, that's all you can see from your room! Maybe you can be lucky and have a pool view. The room was okay, but really nothing particular there. My opinion is that this place is overpriced by quite a long shot. The lobby area and some other public areas were quite nice, but the rest - including the rooms, which is the most important - is quite average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Le Bonne Entente, an elegant five-star, four-diamond located in the Business District, allows you to discover Quebec City and major attractions. The hotel will enchant you with its gardens, beautifully landscaped, swimming pool, fitness, jacuzzi open year round and Amerispa. The hotel is only 5 minutes from the airport, near Old Quebec City, and within close proximity to the museum, theatre, golf La Tempête, and skiing. Shuttle service available, reservation is necessary, contact reception for schedule and rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Le Bonne Entente reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Bonne Entente Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Bonne Entente Sainte Foy
- Hotel Le Bonne Entente Quebec/Quebec City