We stayed at chateau Bonne entente for a night for a business meeting in Quebec City.
Staff was welcoming, efficient.
Our room was in in the Terzo area, which is quieter and newly renovated. The room was clean, spacious modern and very comfortable. The other areas seem to be dated.
Service at the spa was very professional, had a very good massage therapist who was attentive to my requests.
The spa and pool area are great, you forget you are in town.
The location of the hotel is a bit off if you like going out for restaurants, bars, etc.
Good hotel, but if you are looking more for a boutique hotel type of accommodation, this should not be your first choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Le Bonne Entente, an elegant five-star, four-diamond located in the Business District, allows you to discover Quebec City and major attractions. The hotel will enchant you with its gardens, beautifully landscaped, swimming pool, fitness, jacuzzi open year round and Amerispa. The hotel is only 5 minutes from the airport, near Old Quebec City, and within close proximity to the museum, theatre, golf La Tempête, and skiing. Shuttle service available, reservation is necessary, contact reception for schedule and rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Le Bonne Entente reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Bonne Entente Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Bonne Entente Sainte Foy
- Hotel Le Bonne Entente Quebec/Quebec City