I totally love this hotel. Rooms are comfortable, the restaurant are so good, the service is impeccable, and often enough you find good deals on the price. I'm kind of sad they now charge you for the parking but that's it for complaint. And Quebec City is not a big city, it's pretty easy to go downtown. And your not that far from big shopping centres.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Le Bonne Entente, an elegant five-star, four-diamond located in the Business District, allows you to discover Quebec City and major attractions. The hotel will enchant you with its gardens, beautifully landscaped, swimming pool, fitness, jacuzzi open year round and Amerispa. The hotel is only 5 minutes from the airport, near Old Quebec City, and within close proximity to the museum, theatre, golf La Tempête, and skiing. Shuttle service available, reservation is necessary, contact reception for schedule and rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Le Bonne Entente reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Bonne Entente Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Bonne Entente Sainte Foy
- Hotel Le Bonne Entente Quebec/Quebec City