We were glad to combine a visit to Quebec City with a relaxing weekend at this hotel. Though the hotel is slightly outside Q.C., its free shuttle service will bring you to/from Old Quebec. I'm not sure I'll recommend this hotel for families with kids but for couples it's perfect.
Some tips: (1) breakfast service is slow, even with express breakfast, so if you want to spend as much time as possible sightseeing, take off from the hotel and have breakfast in a restaurant in Old Quebec instead; (2) we discovered that hotel guests dress up for dinner; it's good to have smart casual clothes with you; (3) take a walk around hotel's beautiful premises and garden.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Le Bonne Entente, an elegant five-star, four-diamond located in the Business District, allows you to discover Quebec City and major attractions. The hotel will enchant you with its gardens, beautifully landscaped, swimming pool, fitness, jacuzzi open year round and Amerispa. The hotel is only 5 minutes from the airport, near Old Quebec City, and within close proximity to the museum, theatre, golf La Tempête, and skiing. Shuttle service available, reservation is necessary, contact reception for schedule and rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Le Bonne Entente reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Bonne Entente Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Bonne Entente Sainte Foy
- Hotel Le Bonne Entente Quebec/Quebec City