It seems that all of Quebec is under construction...
Problems began the minute we arrived. The room we reserved was not available, or better yet, we could not get the lake room because THEY HAD NO LAKE!! They stuck us in a cheap room for the price we payed for the better room! All the way in the back of the hotel, then they offered a "better room" for almost $100 more a night!
We were woken up both nights by the construction noise in our $250 a night room. The only thing good was the bathtub and the recommended restaurants by the concierge. (Note that she didn't mention their own restaurant, and we didn't want to be in there any longer than we had to.)
The whole stay was very disappointing, and we were glad to move on to Mont Tremblant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Le Bonne Entente, an elegant five-star, four-diamond located in the Business District, allows you to discover Quebec City and major attractions. The hotel will enchant you with its gardens, beautifully landscaped, swimming pool, fitness, jacuzzi open year round and Amerispa. The hotel is only 5 minutes from the airport, near Old Quebec City, and within close proximity to the museum, theatre, golf La Tempête, and skiing. Shuttle service available, reservation is necessary, contact reception for schedule and rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Le Bonne Entente reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Bonne Entente Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Bonne Entente Sainte Foy
- Hotel Le Bonne Entente Quebec/Quebec City