I had the delight to once again stay at the Chateau Bonne Entente this summer. We stayed at the hotel for a few days and so did our family and friends who came from the US for our wedding. Everything in this hotel is about comfort and feeling at home. The big leather chairs in front of the fire place in the lounge near the dinning room, the amazing pillows, the down comforter, the incredible food (I love the Napa Grill), the employees, so on and so forth. We took our wedding pictures in the garden/pound area in front of the hotel. AMAZING. Our photographer could not believe all the great shots we were able to take. If you want to be treated like royalty, this hotel is where you want to go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Le Bonne Entente, an elegant five-star, four-diamond located in the Business District, allows you to discover Quebec City and major attractions. The hotel will enchant you with its gardens, beautifully landscaped, swimming pool, fitness, jacuzzi open year round and Amerispa. The hotel is only 5 minutes from the airport, near Old Quebec City, and within close proximity to the museum, theatre, golf La Tempête, and skiing. Shuttle service available, reservation is necessary, contact reception for schedule and rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Le Bonne Entente reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Bonne Entente Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Bonne Entente Sainte Foy
- Hotel Le Bonne Entente Quebec/Quebec City