Hotel ALT Quebec
US$367
US$227
US$220
  • Breakfast included
Le Manoir d'Auteuil(Quebec City)
US$217
US$210
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel 71(Quebec City)
US$305
US$295
  • Breakfast included
Auberge Aux Deux Lions(Quebec City)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$137
Hotel Sepia(Quebec City)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$133
Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville(Quebec City)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$126
Hilton Quebec(Quebec City)
US$204
US$185
  • Restaurant
Chateau Fleur de Lys - L'HOTEL(Quebec City)(Great Value!)
US$195
Orbitz.com
US$510
US$493
  • Restaurant
All reviewsle bistangoste foybusiness tripold cityplace laurierlaval universitystylish hotelglass showerkeurig coffee makerroom servicepublic transitcity buscomfortable bedrooms are smallgreat bathroomfree wifiunderground garage
Reviewed 9 May 2012

This review is a little late since I was at this hotel in January and February 2012. I stay at this hotel due to its proximity to my head office. It's a great location for me and you can walk through the 3 adjacent malls if the Quebec winter is too much for you. The room rate is excellent.

The rooms are amazing, with the most comfortable beds and duvets. The bathroom is a good size with shower and Fruits & Passions products. There is free wireless and a mini-fridge.

The front desk staff is always friendly and speak English very well. Room service is from the on site restaurant Le Bistango and the food is delicious. The only thing that I would wish for is that the room service menu offered more options.

All in all, it's an excellent hotel that I highly recommend.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank bluhyacinth
ALTQuebec, Front Office Manager at Hotel ALT Quebec, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2012

Dear bluhyacinth,
We are very glad you love our hotel!
Such great comments are very rewarding for us.
For your next visit, do not hesitate to ask the front desk for more meal options. We can usually bring up to your room ‘ à la carte ‘ meals from the Bistango full menu.
It will be a pleasure to see you again!
Kind regards,

Reviewed 29 March 2012

I stayed at Alt Hotel for five days on business. If you have transportation, or don't mind the bus, you could visit the Old Town fairly easily--but not within comfortable walking distance. Nevertheless, Laval University is 2 minutes away, the Aquarium de Quebec is about 5 minutes, the airport about 10, and Vieux Quebec only about 10 minutes by car. Ste-Foy is also close to a lot of commercial and industrial properties, as well as a number of Quebec government buildings. Last, but hardly least, are the three large indoor malls on Laurier Ave. beginning immediately across the street from the hotel. If you're looking for good shopping you can't do much better.
As for the hotel, it is modern, comfortable and clean. Perfect for a business trip, but it would be fine on vacation, too. The decor is very modern and a little more on the functional side--not at all romantic. At the same time, the bathroom is well organized with a terrific shower, the flat screen TV is on an adjustable arm, the desk space is large...
If you're visiting Quebec on vacation, you'll want to be close to the Old Town; but if you have a car and are looking for a good base from which to visit multiple places, Alt Hotel may be just the place for you. And for business, it's great.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank SSwith3
Reviewed 24 January 2012

Very nice hotel. Hotel was previously the St-Germain. Very modern look in the room. Very attractive shower inside the rooms. The room were clean and tidy. Nice decor. The staff are really customer orientated. A good Place for staying for a business trip. Nice restaurant Le Bistango inside the same building. I would stay here again. A recommended hotel.

• Stayed: February 2011
2  Thank Danthemannad
Reviewed 13 January 2012

The hotel is very good, conveniently located if you're looking to stay in the Ste-Foy area
Staff is very helpful, free wi-fi!
Makes my business trips to Quebec very pleasant

The restaurant is AMAZING! (Bistango)

Room Tip: There is a disco nearby and on occasion I stayed close to it. Should avoid that!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank susanapecorelli
Reviewed 5 January 2012

I probably didn't do all my research before I booked this hotel, so I was a bit surprised how far it was from the city centre. So when i arrived I was a bit worried. But the staff was very friendly, and the rooms are sharp and stylish and the beds and linens very comfortable. If it was a little closer to the city it would have been better, but really that was my fault.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple