A very friendly staff. Clean and crisp. Well connected to the public transport system to go to the old city. Easy commute. Breakfast is very good though a bit on the costly side. Virtually across the street from a prestigious mall. Reasonably convenient parking arrangement.
There are plenty of restaurants within walking range. Overall it was a pleasant stay. Toiletries were good but not wasteful.
The concierge helped us to plan our trip with proper maps and identifying places of interest. They were very helpful and friendly and most of them speaks English.
We loved the trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Being ALTernative means moving in new directionsALT is the balance between modernity, a dynamic and colourful ambience, comfort, and well-thought out location.At ALT, eco-responsability means doing away with room service, valets and doormen: ALT focuses on your needs, on the essential things that bring added value to your stay.Our "service light" approach allows us to offer guests a unique rate: the same price, every day, all year round!When you choose ALT, you are opting for a hotel with centralized free WiFi access and much more!The ALT Hotel banner belongs to Groupe Germain Hospitality, a Canadian family owned company, pioneer of the Hotel-boutique concept, with its headquarters in Quebec City ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your Hotel ALT Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alt Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- Alt Quebec City
- Alt Hotel Quebec City
- Hotel ALT Quebec Quebec City