This hotel is really good for a family vacation. Had been at this hotel because of a business trip. My family was with me. One thing we were impress with is the comfort of the room, bed and their specialty linen sheet. Very enjoyed our week-end. Indoor pool ideal for kids, and also the playground. Need a bit of maintenance. Overall very happy with service and enjoyable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the city entrance through the bridges, within close proximity to Sainte-Foy's shopping centres - Laurier Québec, Place de la Cité and Place Ste-Foy - and only 10 minutes away by car from downtown Quebec City, L'Hôtel Québec is the city's top vacation destination. Thanks to its 204 rooms - some of which are equipped with baby cribs - its swimming pool featuring water games, its seven-story playground, its kids' playroom, its family restaurant Le 10Vagues as well as its many activities and shows presented on weekends, L'Hôtel Québec offers the ultimate getaway experience to families. For your greatest enjoyment, a wellness centre and a free indoor and outdoor parking lot are also available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your L'Hotel Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Hotel Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- l Hotel Sainte Foy
- L'Hotel Quebec Quebec City