L'Hotel Quebec
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Auberge Quebec(Quebec City)
View Hotel
Hotel Plaza Quebec(Quebec City)
Hotel Quartier(Quebec City)
Hotel Sepia(Quebec City)
Lindbergh Hotel(Quebec City)
Hotel Classique(Quebec City)
View Hotel
All reviewssplash padindoor poolwater gamesmovie roomfamily hotelclimbing structurenail paintingdaily activitiesbalcony facingaverage food qualityincluding eggs benedicttasty optionsmurphy bedfaux fireplacewifi workstravelling with childrenfamily vacation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on our family vacation this year. Amenities were excellent. Well cared for property. Staff was friendly and accomodating. Food from restaurant was excellent & affordable. Got the family package which was incredible for the price: included blanket for each kid & 1 for parents, large pizza, bottle of French wine, free in room movie, a basket full of snacks & a bag of microwave popcorn.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We stayed at this hotel back in August, but due to medical issues upon our return, we are late writing this review. My family of five - children ages 14, 12, and 9- were all impressed with this hotel. In fact, my oldest son was the one to remind me that I had planned to write this review. This hotel is in a perfect location, and is very clean and fresh with beautiful décor. There biggest asset, though, is their wonderful staff. Even my children were struck by their friendliness and helpfulness. For example- when the cook overheard that I had gluten intolerance, he quickly prepared a basket of gluten free granola, fresh strawberries, etc., for me to have for breakfast- no extra charge - when they typically leave croissants outside your door. I would not have thought that the hotel would have been such a positive aspect of our trip given all there is to do in Quebec, but it was that outstanding.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2014

With the exception of a discouraged mom walking with her 6 month old baby in the corridor not to wake her husband, we slept well. We were at the back of the hotel with a view on the bridges. Well renovated. Unfortunatley, dust everywhere. The standards have gone down.

Room Tip: Room at the back are better.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jerry L
Reviewed 25 May 2014

This hotel was great! The kids had a great time; they had ongoing planned activities, the staff were friendly and the service was fantastic! Can't say enough good things about this hotel. The rooms are new, fresh and comfortable!

Room Tip: We were on the 5th floor and away from the noise from the pool area. We had a balcony and was very happy with this choice.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Crivett3
Reviewed 29 April 2014

The services and activities are great for the children. Unfortunately, not so for us (the parents). Overall the hotel is quite noisy and that includes overnight when all the kids should be sleeping.
I was also disappointed to see major renovations going on and not advised of this before hand.
The biggest disappointment was the credit card charge of over twice the amount of the room on check-in. I have been asked for a card before hand most of the time but never have I seen such a charge actually go thru.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family