Rooms of this hotel were uplifting and very cute. Combination of colorful interiors combined with nice paintings. From the exterior of the hotel you wouldn't think they had such nice rooms. Hotel also had a pool but the water was too cold to dip in considering it was already Fall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the city entrance through the bridges, within close proximity to Sainte-Foy's shopping centres - Laurier Québec, Place de la Cité and Place Ste-Foy - and only 10 minutes away by car from downtown Quebec City, Hotel Plaza Québec welcomes guests in a modern and Victorian inspired setting. Aside from its castle-like architecture and decor, the hotel features 233 cozy rooms equipped with memory foam mattresses, wooden floors and children's bed, for some. A unique indoor garden with swimming pool and palm trees, a wellness centre, the very trendy Ginger restaurant in which musical shows are presented many times a week, and free indoor and outdoor parking lots are also featured at the hotel. A great combination of style and convenience awaits at Hotel Plaza Québec! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Plaza Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plaza Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- Plaza Quebec Sainte Foy
- Hotel Plaza Quebec Quebec City