Hotel Plaza Quebec
US$378
US$367
  • Restaurant
Le Manoir d'Auteuil(Quebec City)
US$216
Hilton Quebec(Quebec City)
US$230
US$203
  • Restaurant
Auberge Aux Deux Lions(Quebec City)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$137
Hotel 71(Quebec City)
US$322
US$313
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Sepia(Quebec City)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$148
Le Champlain Hotel(Quebec City)(Great Value!)
US$204
Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville(Quebec City)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$126
US$508
US$494
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmurphy bedprivilege roomregular mattressballoon animalsbalcony facing the poolhotel room was very nicethe pool area is beautifulfamily oriented hotelparis grillhockey teamwe ordered room serviceold cityin house restaurantbusiness tripshower doorpool and hot tubpros and cons
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I haven't heard of the Jaro chain before, but loved this experience. It's a gem for families! When we arrived in late July there were Animal charaters in the restaurant. The pool area was like a tropical resort,inlcuding a waitress roaming the area to take orders The pool and hot tub are located in a beautiful environment and very well maintained with a lifeguard. Some of the rooms at this hotel had small balconies overlooking the pool! In the morning in the Lobby there was a clown making balloon animals for children. In the evening there was also a safari corner in the Lobby, They were teaching children about the animals they displayed..The schedule for all of these events were clearly posted by the elevators. The modern decore in our room was another pleasant surprise. Decorated in a modern Veneto theme with a murphy bed that folds down over the coach. We were impressed. This hotel offered free parking while we stayed, It was just a short drive to the CItadel and the center of the city.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Julka12
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We have stayed in Jaro Hotels many times on our way to the Maritimes from Ontario; this was our first disappointing stay. We reserved a one bedroom suite, as we have two teenagers. Unfortunately, this suite - # 402 - was located directly above the bar and a wedding reception area. The hotel should have warned us about this when we booked. The music thumped loudly until about 2 am. We called the front desk to complain several times. No apology or remedy was offered by hotel staff. At check out, I was provided with a complaint form, and was told that someone would call us back, but no one did. I would have happily booked two rooms, rather than a suite, elsewhere in the hotel if I had any advance warning that there would be loud noise throughout the night. I will explore other options on future stays in Quebec City.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank DB7732013
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We stayed for 3 nights and would have love to stay longer. Murphy bed in the room was great for space saver. Very modern room with great color and design. Pool area was awesome. Clean and fresh feeling! Kids area is also very good and entertaining for kids. Would recommand in a heart beat !

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2013

The first of three hotels I stayed in during my trip to Quebec. Very well placed for where I needed to be. A little too far away perhaps from the "Old Town" to be convenient. The Palace Royal (same group of hotels) where I stayed next was much better placed for that.

The room was large, clean and very quiet. The air-con was noticeable at first but I soon started to not notice it. It was effective though.
Breakfast was different from many of my other stays. I don't like eggs which reduced my choice somewhat as they seemed to form (an intrinsic) part of most of the choices. Still, I did find something good to eat, if not really that healthy. What a shame.... ;-)

In my room I had a filter coffee maker. However, despite staying for two nights, the coffee filter bag was not replaced. If I wanted another one I would have to buy it. Given that the price of the room and of food and drink are both fairly high then I considered that "penny pinching". Add this to the fact that I was asked to give a tip to the waitress when I didn't for simply serving me my breakfast, this annoyed me a little.
Still, that aside, I would recommend this hotel if its location suits your needs.

The TV picture quality was (very) poor and the choice of programs awful - relentless adverts that interrupt every few minutes and go on for "hours". You can rent a film if you wish but again this isn't a cheap option. I wasn't here for the TV though - just as well.

I had no real view from my window, but that wasn't a problem to me.

Room Tip: My room was at the back of the hotel and was very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We go there for an 25th anniversary et we are 80 people. We book around 35 rooms at these place and everybody was satisfied. The service is incredible VIP, the room super clean and the buffet excellent. The banquet room was great and very clean. The breakfast at Ginger very good and hot and also a lot of choice. For sure we lov e these place and I will come back again with my love for a pleasant trip.

Room Tip: We have the room 115 and we don't have noise from the pool or banquet room
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends