I stayed at the Lindbergh while on a 4-day, 3 night tour of the Quebec City-Baupre coast area. The hotel was chosen for this tour because it was quite a bit cheaper than the hotels directly in the city. The hotel was average, but nothing special. The lobby and hallway decor was nice. Ice machine on our floor was broken. There was no vent fan in the bathroom, causing it to get very steamy after a shower. The bathroom was large though, and it had a great showerhead and lots of counterspace. The room was average, the decor and size was nothing special. There were plenty of english-language TV stations though. Also there was a lot of room for clothing in the armoire. Because we were on a tour, we didn't get to spend much time at the hotel as we would wake up early, eat breakfast at restaurants and not return until late in the day. However, we went down the street to the Lindbergh's sister hotel for breakfast one day, and the banquet hall where we ate was FABULOUS! However the name escapes me now so I can't tell you what it was. Overall, my stay at the Lindbergh was average but nothing notable. It's good for if you are planning a lot of activities and are going to be out all day, or if you're travelling with the family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the city entrance through the bridges, within walking distance to the shopping centres - Laurier Québec, Place de la Cité and Place Ste-Foy - and only 10 minutes away by car from downtown Quebec City, Hotel Lindbergh welcomes guests in a bright setting built around a glass atrium. The hotel's 124 rooms feature memory foam mattresses, wooden floors and kitchenettes, for some. For your greatest convenience, parking is free and continental breakfast is graciously offered daily. You'll also appreciate the many nearby restaurants, as well as the outdoor swimming pool and terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Lindbergh Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindbergh Hotel Sainte Foy
- Lindbergh Hotel Quebec/Quebec City