The building itself is like any other Comfort Inn. Our room was very clean. The breakfast was OK but the down side was to eat it in our room because there is no place in the lobby... The employees were very nice. To go to Quebec city you have to take the first street (540) and follow the signs for quebec city. You arrive on Laurier street that becomes Grande-Allée street. If you go all the way on that street, you'll end up on the Château Frontnac. Don't loose time to look for a parking space, park your car at the chateau for the day (28$ for 12 hours or 32$/day).Have a great time walking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off the highway 40 – 10 minutes away from Jean-Lesage Intl Airport (YQB) - you will find that the Comfort Inn Airport Ste-Foy is perfectly well situated near all major businesses and attractions. Amongst the many attractions - you will find nearby: Village vacances Val Cartier – Old Quebec – Plaines of Abrahams - Aquarium – IMAX. At the Comfort Inn Airport Ste-Foy a guest can expect a free continental breakfast, free wireless internet, free local calls. Airport transportation is available at a fee. All bedrooms are equipped with 32in LCD TV, hair dryer, coffee maker and iron & board. Rooms on the 1st floor have a patio door with direct access to the parking. Second floor rooms have a window that open. There is no elevator. There is no elevator ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Econo Lodge Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Airport Hotel Quebec City
- Comfort Inn Sainte Foy
- Sainte Foy Comfort Inn
- Econo Lodge Airport Quebec/Quebec City