It was an okay place to stay-nothing exceptional.
Pros: Decent sleep-comfortable
Plenty of comfy pillows, blankets and towels
Cons: Mixup with checkin pricing. Booked about 40min previously via main number-arrived at hotel to be told price was more. They did honour the rate, so I appreciated that.
No elevator. Not that it's an exceptional number of floors, but being tired after a long day of traveling made dragging luggage upstairs annoying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off the highway 40 – 10 minutes away from Jean-Lesage Intl Airport (YQB) - you will find that the Comfort Inn Airport Ste-Foy is perfectly well situated near all major businesses and attractions. Amongst the many attractions - you will find nearby: Village vacances Val Cartier – Old Quebec – Plaines of Abrahams - Aquarium – IMAX. At the Econo Lodge Airport Ste-Foy a guest can expect a free continental breakfast, free wireless internet, free local calls. Airport transportation is available at a fee. All bedrooms are equipped with 32in LCD TV, hair dryer, coffee maker and iron & board. Rooms on the 1st floor have a patio door with direct access to the parking. Second floor rooms have a window that open. There is no elevator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Econo Lodge Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Airport Hotel Quebec City
- Comfort Inn Sainte Foy
- Sainte Foy Comfort Inn
- Econo Lodge Airport Quebec/Quebec City