“Hotel l'Aristocrate is Well Named” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel l'Aristocrate

BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel l'Aristocrate
Ranked #17 of 101 Hotels in Quebec City
Minneapolis
“Hotel l'Aristocrate is Well Named”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013

This hotel is easily reached by main highways outside Quebec City, has a handy shuttle, free parking and an easy route to the Old City. When you walk in to register, the desk sparkles with cleanliness right down to the shiny candy wrappers under the light. Loved our room, the shower, the wifi which was quick, the comfortable bed. Loved the hardwood floors, everything was so clean. Classy decor. Staff was helpful. The restaurant was expensive so use it only if you are up for a splurge. The service was attentive, the food served with style and very good. Presentation, presentation. I selected this hotel for our small group and was really happy with the choice.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
CaroleCote, Director of operations at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel l'Aristocrate, responded to this review, 26 August 2013
Bonjour Linad4400,

I would like to thank you for your great review and for granting us a perfect score of 5/5.

I am glad that you liked our new décor as well as the cleanliness of our hotel. You can be assured that I will share you excellent comments with all our team members.

Best regards from Québec,

Carole

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

We stayed here three nights using it as our base for exploring Quebec. The rooms were clean and the bed was one of the best yet on our Canadian holiday. The restaurant is a little pricey so we didn't use it while we stayed there - there are however a couple of nice restaurants close by as well as a well stocked Metro store.
I wasn't aware of a free shuttle bus which wasn't mentioned in any if the literature I read - maybe it was my mistake not picking it up but it would have been helpful for this service to have been better advertised ...Would certainly use it again on a future visit to Quebec.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
CaroleCote, Director of operations at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel l'Aristocrate, responded to this review, 23 August 2013
Bonjour Dntetlow,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for your excellent comments.

I am sorry that our free shuttle service has not been mentioned upon your check-in as we are very proud to offer to our guests during the summer season.

We will be more than glad to welcome you again!

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

I have been leery in the past of staying at the Best Western chains as I had a bad previous experience. Well that has been rectified. We spent 3 days in the this hotel which is conveniently located 15min drive into Old Quebec city. They do provided a free shuttle service.

I was warmly greeted at the front desk. I arrived an hour before check in time and politely asked if our room was ready and it was. This hotel is SPOTLESS from entry way to room. They have wood floors and beautifully tiled bathrooms with ample towels, which were changed for us ( that was not expected). The room was cleaned everyday properly.
The kids used the pool which was staffed by a friendly young man who life guarded. He greeted us and had small talk with us which was also nice.
Check out was just as friendly.
Management obviously takes pride in this hotel and it shows. I hope they keep it up. If we are back in the area we will DEFINITELY be staying again.

Bonjour MomaMac,

We have convinced you, great! Your review is also very convincing and written by a Senior Contributor, it is quite a compliment for us!

You can be assured that I will share your review will all our team members! I am particularly pleased that you highlight the exceptional work of our housekeeping team.

I sincerely hope that your plan brings you back in our beautiful city.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

Stayed for 2 days while visiting Canada. The hotel is clean, looks newly renovated & has a beautiful restaurant on the premises and quiet. We were given a 15% off coupon for the restaurant to use for all our meals. They take the coupon when you eat but fear not the friendly staff gladly will give you another one when asked. The restaurant is stylish & delicious. We only speak English and the mostly French speaking staff was nice and obliging. Back to the hotel and all that quiet. Our bathroom although not huge was very pretty with a nice walk in shower. The room was clean, dark & quiet. We had a great night's sleep. The internet is lightning fast & very easy to get connected. The password short & easy to remember, which I didn't need to remember because I stayed connected the whole stay. The ac unit is modern & you guessed it, quiet. It is too far to walk into the downtown area but the bus that takes you there for $3 is right across the street. It was late every time we took it but so what. The city is so cool and so much fun it is well worth the wait. Oh yeah, the city is far from quiet.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank kjoyce179
Bonjour kjoyce179,

Thank you so much for this excellent and thorough review which is very meaningful for all the team members.

I am glad that you enjoyed our vibrant and beautiful city as well as our hotel.

I sincerely hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you again.

Kingston, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

I stayed at the hotel a few years ago. My wife and I stopped again on our way home form a trip to the east coast of Canada. This hotel has been totally renovated. It is a lovely hotel. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room we had was nicely decorated, clean and tidy. The bathroom was real nice. The bed was extremely comfortable. Our room had a balcony. The hotel has an outdoor heated pool and an on site restaurant. We were very pleased with our stay and would not hesitate to stay here again.

Bonjour 19eggs53,

Thank you for visiting our hotel after a few years and I am glad that you enjoyed our brand new décor as well as our renewed comfort.

I will pass along to our front desk team as well the housekeeping your positive comments.

Thank you again and waiting the pleasure to welcome you again.

Toronto
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2013

Stayed here last night on our way to Nova Scotia. Hotel was clean and modern and staff was friendly and helpful. AC was a little noisy, but otherwise no complaints. Has outdoor heated pool. Would stay here again.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
CaroleCote, Director of operations at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel l'Aristocrate, responded to this review, 19 August 2013
Bonjour BD73Toronto,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel following your stay with us.

I am glad that you have appreciated the carefulness of our team members as well as the cleanliness of our hotel.

We will be more than please to welcome you again.

Best regards from Quebec,

L'Orignal
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

Ok... I was a little annoyed that an hour before arriving I saw the room online at $166 but wanted to wait till we got to the hotel because I had a new 'small business' corp # and hoped to get an extra 10%. Well by the time we checked in the room was 185 plus taxes and fees.
Sigh
This hotel looks new or newly renovated.
Everything was clean and modern.
When I went to wash my hands the towels edges were all shredded. (I brought this to the front desk's attention the next morning, she said they had a service but she would address the issue)
We saw a rain head shower and worried that the pressure would be bad.... Ahhhh so wrong... Shower was great!
Now the bed... It wouldn't fit in my suitcase... That is the only issue I had. Amazing sleep. Black-out curtains did a great job too:)
So it may have been pricey for a Best Western, especially one that didn't include breakfast... but the night's sleep made up for a whole lot.
We were there for a family event but the hotel even offers a shuttle to old Quebec. For tourists this is a great thing, you wouldn't want to drive downtown or try to park.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
CaroleCote, Director of operations at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel l'Aristocrate, responded to this review, 12 August 2013
Bonjour katzmeow13,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel following your recent stay with us.

Our rain shower head and mattresses are amongst the most appreciated features of our renovated rooms; I am glad that you share this opinion.

I wish that we will have the pleasure to welcome you again

Best regards from Quebec, city,