“The "best" Best Western”

Best Western Premier Hotel l'Aristocrate
Ranked #20 of 100 Hotels in Quebec City
Reviewed 5 March 2014

As a Platinum member of the Best Western Frequent Stay Program, I find myself in a lot of Best Westerns every year. By far, this is the nicest one I have stayed in yet. The rooms are beautiful and the service is outstanding. I did not eat at their restaurant so I can't evaluate that aspect, but the hotel itself comes highly recommended from me!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Haacke
CaroleCote, Director of operations at Best Western Premier Hotel l'Aristocrate, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Bonjour Haacke,

A very sincere thank you for rating us the ‘’best’’ Best Western; you can be assured that this rating is very meaningful for us.

Your recommendation is greatly appreciated and I hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you again!

Reviewed 25 February 2014

My family and I stayed there last week. The rooms were recently renovated, are very comfortable and cleanliness is first rate. The staff are extremely courteous, very friendly and helpful. The food in the restaurant is excellent. There are also a couple of outstanding restaurants right across the street. One minor quibble...if you like to take baths instead of showers, the bathroom only has a shower stall, not a tub. This hotel represents great value for your money. We would certainly stay there again.

Room Tip: Book early as the hotel tends to sell out quickly.
3  Thank Michael R
CaroleCote, Director of operations at Best Western Premier Hotel l'Aristocrate, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Bonjour Michael R,

Thank you so much for your great review and your recommendation.

Your feedback is extremely valuable for our team member and I am sure that they will be thrilled with your comments. For your information, we do have 20 rooms with a tub, I would recommend that you contact us for your next stay and let us know that you prefer a bath; you can be assured that we will accommodate your preference.

Waiting the pleasure to welcome you again.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Small hotel but rooms are all renovated; beds are amazing! Service is outstanding; all the small touches make me come back whenever in town on business. The restaurant on site is outstanding (little pricey though)

• Stayed: February 2014
3  Thank mmastro3
CaroleCote, Director of operations at Best Western Premier Hotel l'Aristocrate, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Bonjour mmastro5,

Thank you for your excellent review following your recent stay at our hotel.

I am glad that you enjoyed both the comfort and the level of service.

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stays in Quebec city.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

I brought my family up to see Quebec for the first time having been there several times in the distant past myself. The room was clean and lobby were spotless. The staff was extremely helpful. At times they gladly printed out directions to various attraction. We ate breakfast in the attached restaurant each morning. The staff there was always very friendly. The prices for breakfast were comparable to any of the other restaurants we saw around town.

3  Thank David P
CaroleCote, Director of operations at Best Western Premier Hotel l'Aristocrate, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Bonjour David P,

Thank you so much for posting your great review and I must say that I love your headline.

You can be assured that all our team members will be thrilled with your comments and we wish to have the pleasure to welcome you again should your plan brings you back to Quebec City.

Best regards,

Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

Have stayed twice at this hotel and each time the staff are exceptionally helpful. If arriving by train it's the best location and the hotel restaurant is worth the cost and wait staff are very friendly. As well, if planning on going out of town access to major roads is a real asset.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Mema4740
CaroleCote, Director of operations at Best Western Premier Hotel l'Aristocrate, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Bonjour Mema4740,

Thank your for your ‘’exceptional’’ review and I am sure that all our team member will be thrilled with your comments.

We are very proud to have a great team as well as the opportunity

We are very proud to have a great team and also have the privilege to offer our customers the fine cuisine of la Fenouillière.

Thanks again and we sincerely hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

First time at a Best Western Premier and I must say it wont be the last. The minute you walk in you feel like home. I got a warm welcome from the front desk clerk, she was smiling and very efficient. Within 4 minutes I was on my way to my room. The hotel looks brand new. Modern decor, very clean rooms ( I am very picky about this). Bathroom was impeccable with an amazing rain shower. Bed was very comfortable I fell asleep within minutes. Everything at this hotel is made to make your life easier. I forgot to mention free parking and excellent restaurant on site. Forget about what you think about the old Best Western, this one is 4 star all the way. I would not hesitate to book this hotel on my next stay in Quebec.

2  Thank christiane32
CaroleCote, Director of operations at Best Western Premier Hotel l'Aristocrate, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Bonjour christiane32,

On behalf our team, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your opinion following your stay with us and thank you for your great review.

I am glad we had the opportunity to introduce you to the Premier category from Best Western. We are extremely proud to offer a great comfort and personalized service to our guests.

We will be more than happy to welcome you upon your next visit to Quebec city.

Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

First time here. I will stay here again. About 20 minutes to the old city. Hotel is located in St Foye a suburb of Quebec City so if you want walking distance this is not the place for you. However the property is modern very clean and comfortable. There is an on site restaurant which also quite good. Decent exercise room as well. The price was very reasonable for this quality.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Mike S
CaroleCote, Director of operations at Best Western Premier Hotel l'Aristocrate, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Bonjour Mike S,

Thank you for your excellent review following your first stay at our hotel.

You can be assured that we will be more than please to welcome you in the future and do not hesitate to let us know if you have some preferences for a specific room; it will be our pleasure to accommodate your request.

Best regards from Quebec city,