We stayed at the Best Western Aristocrate one night when going to see friends in Québec city. This is a very good hotel with good service, nice and clean rooms. Clearly, the hotel has been renovated recently as everything looked rather new.
My only reserve is the noisy AC unit. I had to use my earplug to sleep. That being said I slept like a baby. My husband however thought the bed was not firm enough.
The location is good for those going to Ste-Foy (close to Université Laval). However, it is not close to the touristic attractions (old Québec City, etc.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the Park Aquarium, Laval University and the shopping centers; you will also benefit from La Fenouilliere, known as one of the finest restaurants in Quebec will delight you with its exquisite cuisine. Each room offers a brand new decor; our pillow-top mattresses and our high quality bedding will provide a perfect comfort. Free amenities included: parking, high speed internet access and local calls. In addition, you will find a work desk with ergonomic chair, flat screen TV of 42 inches, clock radio with dock for iPod and MP3, refrigerator, telephone and voicemail, iron and ironing board, hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel l'Aristocrate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western l Aristocrate
- Best Western Quebec City
- Quebec City Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel L'Aristocrate Quebec/Quebec City