“Comfortable, quiet, and friendly staff”

Best Western Premier Hotel l'Aristocrate
Ranked #19 of 102 Hotels in Quebec City
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“Comfortable, quiet, and friendly staff”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Stayed for a week end, mid-june, when there was a big cycling event in Québec city.
Room was quiet, clean, with very confortable bed. (Much appreciated after a 135km cycle ride).
Very good restaurant on site, and also just accross the street.
Staff was very friendly, and gave us good advice and helped us plan our day for the event.
They also arranged the return of a team jersey that was forgotten.
Suburb location make it easy to travel in or out of the city.
The only small complaint: The pool was not ready.
Will most certainly go back again.

Room Tip: Rooms with odd numbers are probably even more quiet, because not facing the boulevard.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
CaroleCote, Director of operations at Best Western Premier Hotel l'Aristocrate, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Bonjour Stephane P,

Thank you for sharing your opinion concerning our hotel and for your excellent review.

I am glad that you have appreciated the comfort of our rooms which was a must after the ride you did.

Thanks again for you excellent comments concerning the helpfulness of our team members and waiting the pleasure to welcome you again.

Carole

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Rockland, Canada
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I have been staying at this hotel at least 10 times since April 2013 and I can say honestly that I have been very please with the service and the accomodation. This hotel is in good location in the suburd of Ste-Foy at a decent distance from downtown and Place Laurier (a major shopping center). Bus routes are not fare if you decide to leave your car at the hotel parking. Also being close to to major highways is a plus since you do not have to cross town to get to your hotel. In conclusion I will recomend this hotel to anyone looking for a quiet place well located outside the the buzz of downtown.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Ben P
CaroleCote, Director of operations at Best Western Premier Hotel l'Aristocrate, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Bonjour Ben P,

Thank you for your excellent review and for granting us the mention Home from Home; it is very significant for us.

Your recommendation is greatly appreciated and we will wait the pleasure to welcome you again.

Best regards from Quebec City,

Reviewed 12 July 2014

My French is very poor. They were great with that and spoke in English. The beds were so comfortable. The room seemed kinda small with two queen beds. The hotel was elegant all around, inside and out. If I was ever going through Quebec again. I would most certainly try and stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank littleishjl
Bonjour Littleishjl,

Thank you for your excellent review.

I am glad that you have appreciated the comfort of our beds as well as the friendliness of our team members.

We will wait the pleasure to welcome you again.

London, Canada
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Initial difficulty was trying to put this address into my GPS. This hotel is not in Quebec City, it is out in the suburb of Sainte-Foy, just across the bridge from Levis.

Decent room, nice size, there was a mechanical problem with my initial room so I was moved to a room with a small patio, which was a nice perk.

I didn't explore the hotel much because I wasn't there. The lobby was nice, the fitness centre was consistently busy, and there was an ice maker in easy access.

The morning of my departure, while at the desk, I noticed a significant amount of long black hair tangled in the phone cord. I brought this to the attention of the front desk on check out. There were no other cleanliness issues.

I don't know what is required to qualify as a Best Western Premier hotel. This was my first stay at one, and the price was very reasonable, but I was expecting more. I just can't say what.

One thing I will suggest to other travellers is to take a bit of time and visit Levis. It is well worth a few hours.

Room Tip: Get a room with a patio.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank GWMtravels
CaroleCote, Director of operations at Best Western Premier Hotel l'Aristocrate, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Bonjour Overlaid,

Thank you for your review following your recent stay with us.

I am glad that you have appreciated our fair rate as well as our new décor.

I fully agree with you that Levis is a nice place to go and if I can add people should take the ferry to cross the St-Lawrence River; the scene is spectacular; to view Quebec City on the cliff and the Chateau Frontenac; really breathtaking.

Best regards from Quebec City,

West Midlands, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Recently stayed here for 3 nights. The hotel is modern and clean. Bedrooms are a good size and the bathroom, although small was lovely. The shower was big and had one of those rain shower heads, great. Also why can't all showers have their controls at the opposite end to the showerhead? It feels so much nicer standing under water of the right temperature rather than enduring cold water whilst waiting for it to heat up!
The hotel is not in the city centre, but an easy drive away and there is a hotel shuttle available if needed, or local buses.
Didn't have time to use the pool.
The restaurant on site looked rather pricy for dinner, but served good breakfasts at a very reasonable price.
All staff were friendly and helpful. There were a few restaurants across the road. Manoir and a pizza one were both very good.
I would stay here again if in Quebec.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
CaroleCote, Director of operations at Best Western Premier Hotel l'Aristocrate, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Bonjour lesley999Walsall,

Thank you for your great review, it is really appreciated.

I am glad that you have enjoyed the design of our shower as well as all facilities in the vicinity of the hotel.

We will be more than glad to welcome you again.

Toronto
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Would have been happier with a bigger bathroom and a quieter air conditioner, but on the whole we enjoyed our four night stay here. The staff were all friendly and helpful; the walk-in rain shower was a real treat. Thick towels, free parking and internet, quiet room all pluses. Have the omelette at the hotel restaurant; I don't think I have had better. We also ate twice at Le Manoir across the street. The pool, although heated, was still a bit cool but it is very deep so heating might be a problem. First hotel pool with a life guard that I recall. Too bad it closes at 8:00. It would have been nice just to sit outside by it in the evening.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Bonjour t42,

Thank you for your taking the time to share your comments following your stay at our hotel.

I am glad that you have appreciated the comfort of our rooms and our rain shower. You can be assured that all our team members will appreciate that you have highlighted their friendliness and helpfulness.

Hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again should you plan brings you back to Quebec City.

Goodyear, Arizona
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Our family really enjoyed our stay in this hotel. We had 3 grandchildren that loved the pool especially after long hours of walking around the city. The beds were very comfortable, the staff were all very pleasant and helpful. The location was excellent. It is not in the city but an easy drive to the city. Also there is a shuttle as well as local buses. There are many restaurants within about a 5 minute drive and several within walking distance. It also has good access to highway 20 to Montreal and highway 40 is good as well.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Bonjour Bonnie S,

Thank you for sharing your appreciation following your recent stay at our hotel.

It is always very rewarding for all our team to have such a positive feedback.

Best regards from Quebec city,