My husband and I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. The hotel is clean and modern with very comfortable beds. I would definately stay again, however, I thought it was rather pricey for what you get. There is an outdoor pool & the bus to downtown stops in front and runs every 1/2 hour. The hotel also offers limited shuttle service to Old Town. There are restaurants walkable from the hotel that are less expensive than the hotel restaurant. Quebec is an expensive city and I guess I was surprised by this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the Park Aquarium, Laval University and the shopping centers; you will also benefit from La Fenouilliere, known as one of the finest restaurants in Quebec will delight you with its exquisite cuisine. Each room offers a brand new decor; our pillow-top mattresses and our high quality bedding will provide a perfect comfort. Free amenities included: parking, high speed internet access and local calls. In addition, you will find a work desk with ergonomic chair, flat screen TV of 42 inches, clock radio with dock for iPod and MP3, refrigerator, telephone and voicemail, iron and ironing board, hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Premier Hotel l'Aristocrate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western l Aristocrate
- Best Western Quebec City
- Quebec City Best Western
- Best Western Premier Hotel L'Aristocrate Quebec/Quebec City