We stayed here for three nights in late March. The staff were excellent, helping get our bags up the staircase, providing maps and walking directions, and always friendly as we came and went throughout the day. The Bell Captain was especially helpful on our last day when we needed to access our luggage a few times after checking out. The hotel location is ideal, we only needed taxis to get to and from the airport, and we could walk everywhere else we needed to go (taxi from the airport was $32). The hotel is just steps from the main street where there are many excellent restaurants and shops, and an incredible bakery called Paillard. The city wall is also just a few minutes walk from the hotel, with the main street passing through one of the gates. We were about a ten-minute walk from the Chateau Frontenac, and from there, just a few minutes more to lower town. We could not have been more pleased with the location. Our room was very clean and well kept, and my only complaint was that it was not well lit. The beds were made up with high-quality linens and pillows and were very comfortable. The hotel itself was very quiet, no noisy guests coming and going in the hallways, and no slamming doors. We had a discounted rate as we were staying for three nights and I thought the hotel was an excellent value. I would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the historic, culturally vibrant and gastronomic activity of Old Quebec, Hotel Manoir Victoria extends a warm and friendly welcome in an inviting decor that was recently renovated and upgraded. With its unique European style, the 4-star hotel offers 156 rooms and suites, some of which are high-luxury units with ambiance fireplace and whirlpool bath, eight meeting and function rooms that can accommodate up to 175 people, two restaurants including the inspired cuisine of "CHEZ BOULAY - BISTROBOREAL", free wireless high-speed Internet access, an indoor pool, a sauna, a fitness centre, an Internet lounge and indoor parking with valet service. In addition, the << Spa du Manoir>> offers a full range of beauty and well-being services which, combined with an expert advice and a relaxing environment, will wonderfully complement your stay: Therapeutic massages, body treatments and esthetics care are provided with first class expertise, effective products and warm human contact. Eight (8) treatment rooms are at your disposal to relax and rejuvenate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Manoir Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir Victoria Hotel Quebec City
- Hotel Manoir Victoria Quebec/Quebec City