We stayed three nights at the Hotel Manoir Victoria during our trip through Ontario and Quebec. The hotel was currently under renovations, but you would have never known. We never heard any noice or saw any workers ... just a sign at the elevators thanking us for our patience during the reno's. The hotel was very clean and the front staff very pleasant. They were always quick to bring our car around from the valet and always offered to help with our bags.
The only negatives (small ones) that I would have to say about this hotel is the large staircase to climb up to get to the lobby. If you are disabled or handicapped, this would be a huge challenge. My husband had to help a woman with a cane to the top of the steps at one point. Also ... There is no hot tub. They have a very nice pool and sauna, but no hot tub. After a long day of walking outside in the cool February air, a hot tub soak would have been really nice! And lastly .. this seems like an odd complaint, but I have to mention it .. their bed frames are deadly!! On numberous occassions my husband and I both ran into the bottom bed post and were left with bruises all up and down our legs and ankles. We are two able bodied 29 year olds ... and we were constantly running into these darn bed posts!!
Other than that a great stay. Awesome location, tons of shops and restaurans all around. I would highly recommend staying at the Manoir Victoria.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the historic, culturally vibrant and gastronomic activity of Old Quebec, Hotel Manoir Victoria extends a warm and friendly welcome in an inviting decor that was recently renovated and upgraded. With its unique European style, the 4-star hotel offers 156 rooms and suites, some of which are high-luxury units with ambiance fireplace and whirlpool bath, eight meeting and function rooms that can accommodate up to 175 people, two restaurants including the inspired cuisine of "CHEZ BOULAY - BISTROBOREAL", free wireless high-speed Internet access, an indoor pool, a sauna, a fitness centre, an Internet lounge and indoor parking with valet service. In addition, the> offers a full range of beauty and well-being services which, combined with an expert advice and a relaxing environment, will wonderfully complement your stay: Therapeutic massages, body treatments and esthetics care are provided with first class expertise, effective products and warm human contact. Eight (8) treatment rooms are at your disposal to relax and rejuvenate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Manoir Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir Victoria Hotel Quebec City
- Hotel Manoir Victoria Quebec/Quebec City