Just returned from a three night stay at Manoir Victoria. This was our first trip to Quebec and I chose this hotel based on reviews here and the city map. It was very easy to access the hotel from the highway 440 and the valet service was great. Up a few stairs to the lobby and we were swiftly checked into our room even though it was a bit early. We stayed on the 5 th floor in a nice clean room. Because of our close proximity to all major points of interest in Quebec we were rarely in the room but it was comfortable and quiet, the pillows are dreamy. During our stay we used the pool to refresh after a full day of walking. The locker rooms are clean and tidy. We also ate at the amazing Chez Boulay. One of our best meals, in town where chefs seem to be quite competitive.
We are low maintance travelers so this hotel fit our needs. Staying on St Jean street is so much fun. Everything you could possibly needs nearby and all major sights are a 5-10 minute walk. Other reviewers mentioned the staircase to the lobby. Seriously? I was surprised by this because it is just one flight of stairs. If mobility is a problem then the entire town of Quebec will be a problem for you. This centrally located hotel proved to be perfect. We will stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the historic, culturally vibrant and gastronomic activity of Old Quebec, Hotel Manoir Victoria extends a warm and friendly welcome in an inviting decor that was recently renovated and upgraded. With its unique European style, the 4-star hotel offers 156 rooms and suites, some of which are high-luxury units with ambiance fireplace and whirlpool bath, eight meeting and function rooms that can accommodate up to 175 people, two restaurants including the inspired cuisine of "CHEZ BOULAY - BISTROBOREAL", free wireless high-speed Internet access, an indoor pool, a sauna, a fitness centre, an Internet lounge and indoor parking with valet service. In addition, the> offers a full range of beauty and well-being services which, combined with an expert advice and a relaxing environment, will wonderfully complement your stay: Therapeutic massages, body treatments and esthetics care are provided with first class expertise, effective products and warm human contact. Eight (8) treatment rooms are at your disposal to relax and rejuvenate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Manoir Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir Victoria Hotel Quebec City
- Hotel Manoir Victoria Quebec/Quebec City