The hotel we originally selected was not available so we chose this hotel based on location and price and were not disappointed. After reading previous reviews we asked for a quiet room and were given one in the back of the hotel overlooking parking, Nothing to see but it was very quiet. I suspect it would be very noisy at the front of the hotel during the summer because of the outdoor patios and bar nearby. We were outside late in the evening walking around and were glad our room was at the back of the hotel. The room we were given was excellent, very clean, modern, we could not have asked for more. The staff were very friendly, Breakfast was very good. Location of this hotel was great. You could go out exploring and then walk back for a rest and break. Would definitely return to this hotel and recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Grande-Allee Hotel and Suites is built in a patrimonial Victorian building and combines historic charm with modern comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Le Grande-Allee Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Grande-Allee Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Grande Allee
- Le Grande-Allee Hotel And Suites Quebec/Quebec City