We stayed here 2 nights (Fri/Sat) during the summer music festival and the location was great....easy walking distances to the venues, restaurants and sites. We had a 3rd floor room which was difficult to get to since the stairs are very narrow. This is an OLD building and rooms are small but well maintained....although the A/C was not working...which was unbearable since it was July and very hot!! They did, however, bring us a fan when we called about the A/C. The beds were not the greatest...small and a bit uncomfortable.
The valet parking up front was nice however be aware that the city closes down the street during the festival for pedestrians and parking in the back of the hotel is very tight and complicated to get to/from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Grande-Allee Hotel and Suites is built in a patrimonial Victorian building and combines historic charm with modern comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Le Grande-Allee Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Grande-Allee Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Grande Allee
- Le Grande-Allee Hotel And Suites Quebec/Quebec City