For a stay of any length in Québec City, I highly recommend the Hilton! Being a large hotel, we were expecting a perhaps not so personal stay, but we thoroughly enjoyed our experience at this hotel. The receptionist at checkin was very nice and the bell staff as well. Being such a large hotel however, we were pleased that we didn't have to walk very far from the elevators to our room. The room was a bit cookie-cutter, yet a very nice, modern, fully equipped place to rest. The two double beds were very luxurious with excellent pillows, wonderful mattresses and very luxurious duvets. The room was kept very clean. We had a wonderful view of Québec City from our window which took up an entire wall of the room! The television, safe, writing desk (with folder filled with stationary, yet below average pen), and armchair were very nice touches to the room. The room didn't seem as sparse as other hotels I've been too with nice modern artwork on the walls. The bathroom was exceptionally clean and spacious, with a wonderful facial mirror and full-length standard mirror, plenty of space for toiletries, wonderful toiletries and towels provided by housekeeping, fully functional sink, toilet and shower/tub. The sink however was quite difficult to turn on and off with slightly worn handles. The tub was extra long and extra deep with fabulous lighting over the tub and a wonderful waterpik spa nozzle, which I absolutely loved!!! We slept very well with practically no outside noise. There was no newspaper in the morning. We had to leave very early in the morning for our departing flight, so we didn't have a chance to sample their breakfast service. We did enjoy dinner at the hotel's restaurant the night before. The service was quite slow, however the servers were very friendly and the food was absolutely delicious - not like average hotel food! The hotel also had a nice, yet extremely expensive gift shop. Also, I particularly enjoyed the complimentary individual computer salons on the lobby floor. The printers didn't work, yet you could enjoy complimentary internet access from there, versus having to pay for internet access in your rooms. Also, we enjoyed the fact that we could save a bit of money and self-park in the adjacent parking garage and not have to valet park our car. We didn't go swimming or workout (we were tired at the very end of our trip), however there was a very nice indoor/outdoor heated pool reserved exclusively for hotel guests and adjacent workout room with modern equipment. Also, take advantage of the sky-lounge located on the 23rd floor (top) of the hotel. The lounge is reserved exclusively for hotel guests and offers a simply gorgeous, breathtaking view of the entire city (on a clear day) with wonderful views of the Château Frontenac, St. Lawrence River and the Citadelle. The location of the hotel itself however is a bit further from city sights than some of the other hotels, but well worth it. Overall, the Hilton Québec City certainly exceeded our expectations and provided wonderful service at a surprisingly good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 4-star getaway in the heart of all major events! Choose the Hilton Quebec City and explore the charm of Canada's oldest city. The hotel is just a 20-minute drive from the airport and five minutes from the train station. Located on Parliament Hill, just steps from Old Quebec and the main tourist attractions, the Hilton Québec is renowned for its impeccable service and exceptional location. Each of the 571 rooms offers spectacular views of the city. Executive rooms offer exclusive access to the superb Executive Lounge including complimentary continental breakfast in the morning, hors d'oeuvres and non-alcoholic beverages in the evening. With the heated outdoor swimming pool open all year round, the 24-hour fitness center, the Allegro restaurant and bar or the buffet of local products with panoramic views at Resto Le23, Hilton Québec has it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec City
- Hilton Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec Quebec City