Hotel is in a great location..Probably the best views if you get high floor on the river side from any hotel there in Quebec City. People were nice and friendly..front desk can get a bit slow at times but its a busy hotel with alot of tour groups, etc. - Not a Botique style hotel if thats what you are looking for then I would look in Old City area down on the shopping streets. *** 1 thing to watch for is the "Suites" --- the room we received was large and very nice but the corner suites are really made for a group or family staying all together. There is a main door which opens up to a little area where 3 more doors are. Our 1st night we got someone that was going in and out of their room often and it sounds literally like they are coming into your room because the door is right next to yours. This would be perfect for a group or family all together because you can shut the main door to the hall and no worries from there as all would be quiet.
If we ever go back to Quebec I would definately stay there again. Car rental is in the hotel as well which is nice. We paid with hilton points so I cannot rate the value of the hotel. We are hilton Diamond members so I cannot rate the breakfast as we had the exec lounge breakfast which was nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 4-star getaway in the heart of all major events! Choose the Hilton Quebec City and explore the charm of Canada's oldest city. The hotel is just a 20-minute drive from the airport and five minutes from the train station. Located on Parliament Hill, just steps from Old Quebec and the main tourist attractions, the Hilton Québec is renowned for its impeccable service and exceptional location. Each of the 571 rooms offers spectacular views of the city. Executive rooms offer exclusive access to the superb Executive Lounge including complimentary continental breakfast in the morning, hors d'oeuvres and non-alcoholic beverages in the evening. With the heated outdoor swimming pool open all year round, the 24-hour fitness center, the Allegro restaurant and bar or the buffet of local products with panoramic views at Resto Le23, Hilton Québec has it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec City
- Hilton Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec Quebec City