It was the perfect fit for a one night stay while having an event to assist to near by on a Saturday night. The service was great. The room was clean and had an amazing view on Quebec city and its surroundings. The bed was inviting and very comfortable, which is a huge asset. The only thing I was disappointed with was the noise in the morning of my stay that sadly woke me up when some of the staff members -it seems- where engaged in a quite too loud and too long conversation near my door room. It was about 9:30.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now Offering Free WiFi!Choose the Hilton Quebec and explore the charm of Canada's oldest city. The hotels is just a 20-minute drive to Quebec International Airport and five minutes from the train and bus stations. Located steps from the cities top attractions and festivals. Close to the city's government and business attractions. Visit the Old Town to take in Quebec's culture and historical significance. Retire to a spacious guest room with free WiFi with gorgeous views of the St. Lawrence River and Old Quebec. Executive rooms provide exclusive access to the stunning Executive Lounge with complimentary continental breakfast in the morning and hors d'oeuvres and drinks in the evening. Work out in our modern fitness center, swim laps in the heated outdoor pool or enjoy a meal at the Allegro Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec City
- Hilton Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec Quebec City