My husband was booked for a conference in Quebec and asked me to join him over the weekend. We both arrived in the early evening of September 11th and were given a room on the 14th floor overlooking the old city. What a view!! Absolutely beautiful. Even though we do not speak French, we never encountered any problems with staff, whether it was the doorman, the front desk personnel or lounge staff. Everyone was very pleasant, helpful and professional. As I was only there for a few nights, we opted to go to restaurants in the old city rather than eating in our room so I cannot comment on room service or restaurants. The room itself was nicely decorated, the furniture appeared to be new and in good condition, as were the bed and window coverings. The room was also supplied with a coffee maker, blow dryer, fridge, etc., same things you'd expect in any good hotel, but the thing that made the room so special was the view. We left the curtains open and just enjoyed the early morning views or the lights late at night. Very charming. The weather wasn't the best, sort of rainy and drizzly but we just grabbed an umbrella and went walking. Tons of shops and restaurants within very close distance. Never had any difficulties with language while in the old city either, all shop keepers were very pleasant and helpful. I have nothing but good things to say about the entire experience. Would love to go back again and visit more places as we just did not get to enjoy enough of the beautiful city. Would we visit the Hilton again? Definitely!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now Offering Free WiFi!Choose the Hilton Quebec and explore the charm of Canada's oldest city. The hotels is just a 20-minute drive to Quebec International Airport and five minutes from the train and bus stations. Located steps from the cities top attractions and festivals. Close to the city's government and business attractions. Visit the Old Town to take in Quebec's culture and historical significance. Retire to a spacious guest room with free WiFi with gorgeous views of the St. Lawrence River and Old Quebec. Executive rooms provide exclusive access to the stunning Executive Lounge with complimentary continental breakfast in the morning and hors d'oeuvres and drinks in the evening. Work out in our modern fitness center, swim laps in the heated outdoor pool or enjoy a meal at the Allegro Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec City
- Hilton Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec Quebec City