Hilton Quebec
  • Breakfast included
US$211
US$158
  • Pool
Auberge Aux Deux Lions(Quebec City)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$89
Hotel Chateau Bellevue(Quebec City)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$287
US$191
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Hotel Clarendon(Quebec City)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$149
US$295
US$267
  • Pool
2,953 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeold cityallegro restaurantgreat locationconvention centerparliament buildingoutdoor poolhigh floornational assemblyself parkingwithin walking distanceper dayplains of abrahamriver viewfloor rooman upgradechateau frontenac
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We spent 4 nights mid-June and absolutely loved the location. We had a 19th floor room with a view of the river and the Chateau. The only problem with the room was the VERY dirty windows. If you're selling and pricing the view, well, you would think the windows would be clean. My other suggestion would be to exchange your American dollars elsewhere.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank aries1949
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Stayed in the hotel for 2 days. My room looks clean and comfortable, people pleasant. But my concern is dogs, they don't have special room for people who have dogs. So, you can have the room right after them!! Concierge said "they do special cleaning after" but what is special??? For allergic people it could be a big problem. Very difficult to check if the special cleaning was done!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The hotel Hilton is located at walking distance to the old and beautiful city .If you get an upper level room the view is magnificent ! There is also an outside heated pool opened all year round apparently adjacent to a gym well equipped with a sauna too.
The staff is friendly and this contributes to a conformance and enjoyable stay.
The only problem is you drive to the hotel is that the staff is trying to sell the valet service and if you refuse as you may want to be independent and use your car when you wish , then the hotel charges you 20 CAD per day and only allows one exit nit the day you arrive but the day after ! Unacceptable ! I would recommended you deal directly the car park with Vinci as we did to get a pass for the number of days required. There is also a car park carrots the road that charges 18 CAD per day .
So if you arrive and don't touch your car that is fine but if you wish to drive as you want then you fall in this silly organised system . I have written to Hilton to complain about that .
Apart from that I would recommend the hotel Hilton Quebec but that was a rather unpleasant start of the stay .

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Stayed in the hotel for three days as part of a family package,which included breakfast, parking and internet. This place is very heavily frequented by tour groups. There were line ups for breakfast due to the number of people coming as part of the tour group.

The positives: The hotel is in a great location just outside the wall, the breakfast buffet was really good, the restaurants in the area are really good. The Front desk staff was excellent , right from check in people were pleasant and well mannered. The Concierge really knew everything around and was super helpful.

The Negatives: Despite the package I was in the computer was on a daily basis adding the parking charge on my bill and required me to the front desk everyday and asking them to remove it.

When checking in - was given two sets of breakfast coupons, although I was staying for Three Nights(System Error). Quickly rectified after I went down and presented the error to the front desk

My impression was this is a good hotel, but needs to work on their computer system. Probably not using the same system as the rest of the Hilton's and needs to be upgraded or migrated over to the Hilton System so that this hotel can function to the standards of other Hilton hotels

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ahutpub
DanyThibault, General Manager at Hilton Quebec, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Thank you for sharing your comments. Please accept my most sincere apologies for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay.

We did change our system, leaving us with certain billing problems. We are aware of this situation, and are presently trying to solve these problems in the shortest delay possible.

I do take your comments very seriously. I would greatly appreciate that you contact me or our Guest service manager (Réjeanne Guimond, rejeanne.guimond@hilton.com), to provide us with more details in order to make the proper follow up. Your comments will allow us to improve and maintain our high standards of quality, both in service and accommodation. This is essential in our goal to exceed our Guest’s expectations.

We appreciate your feedback, and hope to serve you again in hopes of renewing your feelings regarding our hotel.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

The Hilton Quebec City is located just across from Parliament Building and within easy walking distance of the old city. The corner room overlooking the wall and one of the gates was quite large and nicely appointed. Front desk and concierge were quite pleasant to deal with and assisted me with booking a tour of the old city. After that introduction I was off and running exploring all the alleys and great attractions and restaurants near the Chateau. As a single traveler this was a great location and its high tower was easy to see and orient myself, although it is a very easy city to navigate.

Room Tip: Overlooking Parliament Building to the waterway was an excellent view. They do have gatherings at the Parliament Building that can be disrupting, so perhaps a room away from that view may better suit someone else. Me, I love watching the action.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo