I loved the location of the Hilton Hotel Quebec City. It is beside the National Assembly and a cross the street from Old Quebec. There is so much to see and you absolutely have to give yourself a minimum of three nights. I would actually say a whole week if you can manage it. The hotel is connected to the Convention center and the Delta Hotel is next to that. It is a better location then the Delta because of the heighten view. The Marriott sits on the lower part of the hill so the view is also limited. We had two rooms one that face the National Assembly and the other faced Old Quebec, the St. Lawrence and Chateau Frontenac and of course the Citadelle and fortress walls. Truly exceptional views. That is the view you want. TRUST ME. Once again, I had to ask for FREE WIFI... that should not be the case for a business hotel. The other reason we love this property was the location close to La Grande Allee (where all the restaurants and bars are) and Old Quebec where all the restaurants, shops and bars are... Do you see a theme here? The only drawback is that there is no place to just grab a cup of coffee without having to go into the Convention Centre (it was a bit of a trek). Overall where this hotel is located provides the best views without paying the exorbitant prices of the Chateau Frontenac.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 4-star getaway in the heart of all major events! Choose the Hilton Quebec City and explore the charm of Canada's oldest city. The hotel is just a 20-minute drive from the airport and five minutes from the train station. Located on Parliament Hill, just steps from Old Quebec and the main tourist attractions, the Hilton Québec is renowned for its impeccable service and exceptional location. Each of the 571 rooms offers spectacular views of the city. Executive rooms offer exclusive access to the superb Executive Lounge including complimentary continental breakfast in the morning, hors d'oeuvres and non-alcoholic beverages in the evening. With the heated outdoor swimming pool open all year round, the 24-hour fitness center, the Allegro restaurant and bar or the buffet of local products with panoramic views at Resto Le23, Hilton Québec has it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec City
- Hilton Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec Quebec City