4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$182
Hilton.comUS$181
Hotels.comUS$182
PricelineUS$182
eDreamsUS$182
Trip.comUS$185
3,587 results
All reviews the executive lounge old city great location valet parking river view plains of abraham corner room chateau frontenac coffee maker third floor beautiful city parliament concierge quebec conference st
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 October 2019 via mobile

From the check-in....they caught us at the elevator to change our room because they gave us keys to a room that was already occupied to a Valet experience where they clearly couldn't find our car in the 45 minutes we watched people hand their tix at the valet station and leave before us.... after calling ahead, the experience was either very good, or very poor. The good: the room service breakfast was prompt, generous and delicious. The hotel restaurant also had a very good breakfast, both buffet and menu. The location is good, about a 10-15 minute easy walk into the heart of the old City. The bad...already discussed above and the rooms are tired with TV service that was often pixilated. The curtains were ripped and the bathroom door was delaminated. There is no onsite parking. It's valet or you park yourself in an adjacent garage. It's not a four star experience when attention to detail is lacking.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank davesW2705PP
HiltonQC, Front Office Manager at Hilton Quebec, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2019

Thank you for reviewing our property. Judging by the star rating that was given, it seems there may have been some issues during your past stay. We would be interested to learn more about your experience. We aim to leave a positive impression to all our customers. Thanks to your comment, we can improve our service. We invite you to share your experience with our Guest service manager, Valérie Mathieu: valerie.mathieu@hilton.com.

The Hilton Quebec team.

Reviewed 20 October 2019

The hotel is amazingly located with a view of the city and the river. Amazing view in a falling apart hotel. The rooms are old. The food is simple. The lounge is basic. As a first time I had to pay for alcoholic beverages at the lounge during happy hour. What is the point? The staff at the check in main floor and the valet Parking are absolutely awful. Thank God for the staff on the executive lounge namely Valery and Adele who were amazingly genuine, nice and helpful. As for the rest they are truly FORGETABLE.

They say they will close for rennovation, Oh well, it badly needs it.

3  Thank Michel B
HiltonQC, Manager at Hilton Quebec, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2019

First of all, I want to thank you for taking the time to respond to our quality survey. The feedback from our customers is always very appreciated. I feel we have been able to do better to exceed your expectations. If you wish to share more details about your stay, please do not hesitate to contact my collegue Valérie at Valerie.mathieu@hilton.com.

Best regards,

Laurence Gagnon-Gilbert (Hilon Québec Team)

Reviewed 18 October 2019 via mobile

High quality hotel. Great location in old Quebec and friendly service. A lot of touristic places and restaurants within a few walking distance. Great room view, comfortable and silent. Had good nights of sleep.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
vmathieu, Front Office Manager at Hilton Quebec, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2019

Bonjour,

Thank you so much for your review! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at Hilton Quebec and that you slept well!

Thank you to mention that you appreciated the service you received among other things. We are passionate and we love to read that our guest enjoyed the service we provided!

We are looking forward to greet you again at Hilton Quebec.

Bests regards,

Valérie Mathieu
Front Desk Supervisor

Reviewed 17 October 2019

We (my wife and I) stayed at the hotel last week and noticed the furniture in the room are worn plus popcorn ceiling indicating asbestos due to the age of the building.
There was a note in the room telling guests Hilton Quebec will be closed in 2020 and "we are presently preparing some mobilization work on a few floor as well as the outdoor hotel perimeters" and may experience some short and limited periods of disruption caused by this work.
We also noticed the garage ceiling is extremely low with pipes. I almost damaged the hatch of the rental SUV since modern car keys will automatically pop open the hatch. Luckily I stopped that from happening by using my hand to stop the rise.
The floor of the garage where we parked our van is covered with construction dirt but no sure if it contains asbestos or not.
Not sure if the air duct that ventilates into the hotel and room is contaminated with dust from the work outside or not.
IMO, this is not acceptable and can possibly cause harm to the health of hotel guest.
I had a lenghty discussion with the hotel GM but still have not received a satisfactory answer from him about my concerns yet.
This is not acceptable

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank georgecH7145LT
Reviewed 16 October 2019

Dated hotel pending renovation but still not enough positives to make it a return destination. Diamond loyalty status not recognised. Range and quality of food poor. Restaurant menu very limited, predictable, and uninviting. Great views from the room (21st floor) and exec lounge (23rd floor). Central location and good for walking around the old city.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank david j
vmathieu, Front Office Manager at Hilton Quebec, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2019

Bonjour,

First of all, thank you for your review. I am disappointed to read that you did not enjoy your stay among us. We are aware that our rooms need some improvements, and that is why we are closing for a year in January 2020. Until then, we take all our guests comments seriously and we give our rooms the bests care.

I am truly sorry if the restaurant was not up to your expectations. I will forward your comment to our Maitre D to see how we can improve.

I would really appreciate if you can to share me more details about your stay, normally we should have recognized your Diamond membership at check in. I am sorry about the situation. I invite you to contact me at Valerie.mathieu@hilton.com, at your convenience.

We appreciate your feedback, and hope to serve you again in hopes of renewing your feelings regarding our hotel!

Bests regards,