Hotel du Vieux-Quebec
Hilton Quebec(Quebec City)
US$123
US$105
  • Restaurant
Auberge Aux Deux Lions(Quebec City)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$86
Le Champlain Hotel(Quebec City)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$94
Best Western Premier Hotel l'Aristocrate(Quebec City)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$94
Delta Hotels Quebec(Quebec City)
US$133
US$293
US$281
  • Restaurant
1,780 results
All reviewsbreakfast basketpicnic basketeach morningyogurtfiltered waterrooftop gardenhour walking tourfree moviesbook directly with the hotelold citycommon roombreakfast deliverednice loungelounge areacappuccino machinefront desk staffvieux quebec
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Everything about this hotel is first class, starting with the welcoming front desk staff who speak excellent English. The beds are very comfortable. The hotel is very clean. Nothing is too much trouble for them. The continental breakfast delivered to your door in a picnic basket and hung on a hanger is yummy....the croissants the best ever. In highly recommend this hotel so close to everything you want to see.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tricia939
Reviewed 19 June 2013

My husband and I stayed here June 16 and 17 for just a quick getaway from our small business in Vermont. We enjoyed our stay at L'Hotel du Vieux-Quebec - the room, the bed, the front desk staff, the maids, the location, and the very good and convenient restaurant adjacent to the lobby of the hotel. We were within walking distance of all the sights we wanted to see and visit in Old Quebec. The staff was very attentive to our questions and made check-in and check-out with the car parked in front of the hotel for 15 minutes to unload and load. The parking garage is very accessible to the hotel and is $16 per day with unlimited entry and exit. The sitting room area of the hotel is very well appointed and there is very tasty filtered Quebec water available in a cooler at all times. There is also a tray of cookies sitting near the front desk which was nice to sample from a few times during our stay. For the breakfast which is delivered in a basket and placed on a hook on the outside of the room door, we would suggest always offering a meat selection (strips of bacon, Canadian bacon, ham, sausage) for those of us who do better with more protein and less carbs. The breakfast was very tasty with a baked good (muffin or croissant), fruit, yogurt, and small cheese stick. For those guest who don't need some animal protein at breakfast, I'm sure it's the perfect breakfast - high quality baked goods and other items. The front desk loaned us a hot water pot to use in the room since one of us drinks hot tea. We thank you for your hospitalitiy and making us feel "right at home" during our stay with you. We will definitely be back and will tell our friends and our own guests about your hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Ann-Marie D
Reviewed 15 June 2013

What a fabulous hotel! We spent 6 nights at this hotel. Aside from the delicious breakfast basket, an expresso maker was placed in our rooms. Beds were comfortable and the rooms a nicely furnished. In all of my travels, I have never experienced a nicer hotel staff. That includes everyone on all shifts, right down to the housekeeping service. A special thanks to Emilie who indulged my sister's desire to learn French. I highly recommend this hotel! I know that I will return!

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Banjogirl55
Reviewed 15 June 2013

This was such a wonderful hotel experience that I was compelled to write my first-ever Tripadvisor review. Hotel du Vieux Quebec is ideally located in Vieux Quebec, near lots of wonderful shops, not too far from the Lower Town, on a lively street yet not noisy. The staff are fantastically helpful and accommodating, the rooms (esp if you get a recently renovated one) are comfy and diverse, with some big enough to accommodate a family with more than 2 kids, which is rare! There is a beautiful continental breakfast delivered in a super cute wicker basket and hung on a hook on your door each morning. Delectable pastries from Paillard (a gorgeous patisserie just down the street) a piece of fresh fruit, juice, and yogurt. Not to fear if you don't want the pastries (though I had to have them --a different selection each day!), you can order the 'healthy breakfast' and get a hard-cooked egg and gluten-free granola along with your fresh fruit and yogurt. They have a DVD library with over 600 selections to borrow and watch on your 40" TV and will pop corn for you to enjoy as you watch. What I just discovered is that they also provide a glass of wine or a beer at an end-of-day 'happy hour' in the lounge, which also features books and board games to play and enjoy. Rooms have fridges and some have quiet fancy coffeemakers (nespresso, anyone?). The physical surroundings are super comfortable but it's those extra touches and the super staff that make this place absolutely fabulous. I'm here for work but can't wait to bring my husband and family back to enjoy beautiful Quebec City from this wonderful hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the rooms that's been renovated. They also vary quite a bit in size so request a larger one if that matters to you....
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank luv_to_travel416
Reviewed 9 June 2013

I travelled to Quebec for work and stayed here one night. The location is perfect for walking around and is right around the corner from the hospital (which is where I was working). The rooms are cute and they have 3 different types of pillows! The breakfast basket was perfect. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business