Manoir Sur-le-Cap is the ideal location for visiting Old Quebec. It is 1/4 block from the promenade overlooking the St. Lawrence, the Chateau Frontenac is just across the small park in front of the Manoir and the Old Fort is right behind you. All the restaurants & sites are within easy walking distance, the staff made excellent suggestions for restaurants and interesting sightseeing. We stayed in the Condo, 2 floors of space with the bath & bedroom on the 2nd, the kitchen, living room with fireplace on the third. It was immaculate! We'd definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manoir Sur-le-Cap is located near the Château Frontenac and Notre Dame Basilica in Old Quebec, in the the most historic quarter of North America.On this site, facing the Jardin des Gouverneurs, a wooden house was built at the end of the 18th century.After purchasing the property in 1837, William L. Felton had the small house demolished and replaced by a comfortable stone house.Subsequently, Doctor Georges Mellis Douglas, owner of the residence, had the Grosse-Ile opened up for sick immigrants and became their medical superintendent.In 1856 and 1857, the owner of this home was painter Théophile Hamel who lived there after his mariage.The Roy family, owners of the premises since 1967, have preserved the historic cachet of this hotel. Their warm hospitality will make your stay unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Manoir Sur-le-Cap reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir Sur-Le-Cap Hotel Quebec City
- Manoir Sur-Le-Cap Quebec/Quebec City