We booked the #1 condo. There were two floors. The first was the bedroom, with a sitting area. A few steps down was the bathroom with a large jetted tub-it was wonderful. Upstairs was a kitchen, eating area, and living area with a gas fireplace. The wall held a Murphy bed. There is also a small deck which offers views of the St. Lawrence River. Look at the website pictures as others have said. Our rooms were so very cosy and charming, and perfectly appointed. It is located right next to all of the Old Walled city attractions, restaurants, a park, and the long huge boardwalk along the St. Lawrence, and the Funicular to the shops down by the river. Staff was very friendly. You cannot beat this place for the charm and location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manoir Sur-le-Cap is located near the Château Frontenac and Notre Dame Basilica in Old Quebec, in the the most historic quarter of North America.On this site, facing the Jardin des Gouverneurs, a wooden house was built at the end of the 18th century.After purchasing the property in 1837, William L. Felton had the small house demolished and replaced by a comfortable stone house.Subsequently, Doctor Georges Mellis Douglas, owner of the residence, had the Grosse-Ile opened up for sick immigrants and became their medical superintendent.In 1856 and 1857, the owner of this home was painter Théophile Hamel who lived there after his mariage.The Roy family, owners of the premises since 1967, have preserved the historic cachet of this hotel. Their warm hospitality will make your stay unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Manoir Sur-le-Cap reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir Sur-Le-Cap Hotel Quebec City
- Manoir Sur-Le-Cap Quebec/Quebec City