We stayed in room no. 10. Perfect for us. Very spacious and beautifully furnished, with a lovely bathroom. If you're looking for modern amenities, you aren't going to find it here. What you do get is the privilege of staying in a gorgeous historic building in a terrific location. While we were there, the city suffered a pretty brutal heat wave. We were happy to be so centrally located, as our room was always at a comfortable temperature, and we returned many times throughout the day to cool off under our ceiling fan (and A/C). No elevator -- which wasn't a problem at all for us. The $4 breakfast was just OK in my opinion, and the wi-fi was somewhat intermittent. But I would not hesitate to stay here again on my next visit to Quebec.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1830, this hotel is located in the heart of Old Quebec offering direct access to the Terrasse Dufferin and a breathtaking view over the Saint Lawrence River and the majestic Frontenac Castle. Thanks to its central location you can discover the old town of Quebec all on foot! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Terrasse Dufferin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De La Terrasse Dufferin Hotel Quebec City
- Hotel Terrasse Dufferin Quebec/Quebec City