This is our third stay in Quebec City and our favorite hotel so far. The price was reasonable and service great. One of the few hotels where breakfast was included (bagels, toast, cereal, fruit, crepes, juice, coffee...), which was really nice. They also go the extra mile to provide all day juice and coffee, including specialties like cafe late, hot chocolate, french vanillla, etc.
The rooms are basic and small, as would be expected from these buildings in Old Quebec. We had a double bed, arm chair, side table, armoir, desk and chair and another table and were completely happy with our room. We even had a large play pen (that the hotel provided) for our baby to sleep in and still didn`t feel overly cramped. Don`t expect giant fancy rooms anywhere in Old Quebec as this simply isn`t how the buildings are, although I think there are some bigger rooms in the hotel.
The location is ideal, right above the Dufferin Terrace near the Chateau Frontenac, and is very quiet. We were on the third floor overlooking the park and Terrace and were very pleased. It`s on a quiet street so I don`t see how it could ever be noisy. We are also near the elevator and only once actually heard other patrons leaving.
It`s a very clean and quaint hotel with excellent service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Chateau Bellevue: Quiet comfort assured in the heart of Old QuebecAny reason to visit Quebec City is a great opportunity to stay at Hotel Chateau Bellevue… a perfect location in the heart of Old Quebec, near Dufferin Terrace and the Citadel, with views of Parc des Gouverneurs and the mighty Saint Lawrence River. Come enjoy the historic charm of North America’s only fortified city, discover an exceptionally beautiful architectural heritage, and bask in the comfort and quality service that only a hotel like ours can provide.At Hotel Chateau Bellevue, exceptional comfort and a warm family atmosphere live in peaceful coexistence with all the excitement Old Quebec has to offer, including a front-row seat of major events. Whether you’re passing through Quebec City on business, or looking for a romantic getaway, or sharing a tour with friends, you’ll soon find Hotel Chateau Bellevue has everything it takes to make your visit a success.Hotel Chateau Bellevue also has an awesome array of tour packages for every possible interest. Fine dining, culture, outdoor activities… Whatever you’re looking for, you’ll find terrific options to enjoy and explore. Just contact our hotel staff to make your reservations for the visit of your dreams… today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Chateau Bellevue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Bellevue Quebec City
- Chateau Bellevue Hotel
- Hotel Chateau Bellevue Quebec/Quebec City