Stayed at Chateau on June 30 2014 for 1 night. Let me start by saying that the location is first rate, you won't get much better than this location in Old Quebec. You are a stone throw's away from Chateau Frontenac and the boardwalk. Surprisingly it is very quiet and peaceful probably due to the park right across from the hotel. The room we stayed in was 201 and it was absolutely beautiful. The room had a view of the seaway as well as the park. The room was huge, very clean, and very cozy. Had a king size bed along with a two leather chairs facing the flat screen tv as well as a work area. Two plush bathrobes in closet. The washroom was very modern with a jacuzzi tub and stand alone shower. We heard no noise at night from outside or inside. We were very comfortable at this hotel and would definitely return. The only downfall was you have to pay 17 dollars for parking. I feel they could do without this fee as they simply take your vehicle and park it behind the hotel on their own lot. But that's the only complaint I have so all in all a very minor issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Chateau Bellevue: Quiet comfort assured in the heart of Old QuebecAny reason to visit Quebec City is a great opportunity to stay at Hotel Chateau Bellevue… a perfect location in the heart of Old Quebec, near Dufferin Terrace and the Citadel, with views of Parc des Gouverneurs and the mighty Saint Lawrence River. Come enjoy the historic charm of North America’s only fortified city, discover an exceptionally beautiful architectural heritage, and bask in the comfort and quality service that only a hotel like ours can provide.At Hotel Chateau Bellevue, exceptional comfort and a warm family atmosphere live in peaceful coexistence with all the excitement Old Quebec has to offer, including a front-row seat of major events. Whether you’re passing through Quebec City on business, or looking for a romantic getaway, or sharing a tour with friends, you’ll soon find Hotel Chateau Bellevue has everything it takes to make your visit a success.Hotel Chateau Bellevue also has an awesome array of tour packages for every possible interest. Fine dining, culture, outdoor activities… Whatever you’re looking for, you’ll find terrific options to enjoy and explore. Just contact our hotel staff to make your reservations for the visit of your dreams… today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Chateau Bellevue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Bellevue Quebec City
- Chateau Bellevue Hotel
- Hotel Chateau Bellevue Quebec/Quebec City