My husband and I spent three nights at the Hotel Chateau Bellevue. The location is perfect and the exterior of the hotel is lovely .We never had to use our car while we were there.The hotel is ideally located for walking around the city.The staff is helpful and the breakfast was a cut above what you get in a chain hotel. We were very disappointed in our room. The room "of distinction" was advertised as having an optional park view, which we requested. Our room was on the lower level of the hotel, below the lobby level. When we arrived there was a truck parked in front of our window so there was no view. Once the truck moved, the following day, our view was of people walking by. As a result, it was necessary to we keep the shades closed at all times for privacy. It was a very dark room. While our room faced a beautiful park, instead of overlooking it, we were "underlooking" it. It could not be seen from where we were. If we'd had a room on an upper level, it would have been a great visit. For the money we paid, the accomodations were lacking. Still, we would go there again, if we could be guaranteed a better room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Chateau Bellevue: Quiet comfort assured in the heart of Old QuebecAny reason to visit Quebec City is a great opportunity to stay at Hotel Chateau Bellevue… a perfect location in the heart of Old Quebec, near Dufferin Terrace and the Citadel, with views of Parc des Gouverneurs and the mighty Saint Lawrence River. Come enjoy the historic charm of North America’s only fortified city, discover an exceptionally beautiful architectural heritage, and bask in the comfort and quality service that only a hotel like ours can provide.At Hotel Chateau Bellevue, exceptional comfort and a warm family atmosphere live in peaceful coexistence with all the excitement Old Quebec has to offer, including a front-row seat of major events. Whether you’re passing through Quebec City on business, or looking for a romantic getaway, or sharing a tour with friends, you’ll soon find Hotel Chateau Bellevue has everything it takes to make your visit a success.Hotel Chateau Bellevue also has an awesome array of tour packages for every possible interest. Fine dining, culture, outdoor activities… Whatever you’re looking for, you’ll find terrific options to enjoy and explore. Just contact our hotel staff to make your reservations for the visit of your dreams… today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Chateau Bellevue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Bellevue Quebec City
- Chateau Bellevue Hotel
- Hotel Chateau Bellevue Quebec/Quebec City