We stayed at this Hotel for the first time when visiting Quebec during the long week-end of August. We normally stay at the Hotel Chateau Laurier, their sister Hotel, but we were very pleased to discover this one. Located in the Old Town, a few blocks from Grande Allée and at walking distance from the Old Town, it was very convenient. There is a Valet parking for a fee of 17$ a day (probably the sheapest you could find in the area and with surveillance). So, during our week-end, we did not have to take the car once. We had booked tickets for the Cirque du Soleil and decided to walk to get there… an approximate 40 minute walk. This was perfect for us. We had a Distinction room, located at the very top with a small view on the park adjacent to the Château Frontenac. Actually, the Hotel is facing the park, so every morning, after our breakfast included with the Hotel (muffins, toasts, cereals, few fruits, coffee) we enjoyed our coffee in the park. The room itself was very good, although I found the bathroom design to be a bit restrained. As we had to drive about 5 hours to get there, it would have been nice as well to at least have a refrigerator in the room to put our stuff. The owners or the desk attendants told me that this request was made a couple of time by the guests. So, maybe they should think about it, even if for the higher grade rooms. Another great thing though, is that the wireless internet was included with the ability to have 5 devices, for free. The Hotel was very clean, very quiet and the staff very pleasant. There is also someone at the Front Desk all the time. So, that’s very convenient. We had a wonderful stay. We were also told that we could benefit from the services of their sister Hotel if we wished to (pool, for example). The cost of our room was $164.25 per night. Although that’s not very cheap… considering that we did not have to use our car and we were centrally located to everything, we thought it was OK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Chateau Bellevue: Quiet comfort assured in the heart of Old QuebecAny reason to visit Quebec City is a great opportunity to stay at Hotel Chateau Bellevue… a perfect location in the heart of Old Quebec, near Dufferin Terrace and the Citadel, with views of Parc des Gouverneurs and the mighty Saint Lawrence River. Come enjoy the historic charm of North America’s only fortified city, discover an exceptionally beautiful architectural heritage, and bask in the comfort and quality service that only a hotel like ours can provide.At Hotel Chateau Bellevue, exceptional comfort and a warm family atmosphere live in peaceful coexistence with all the excitement Old Quebec has to offer, including a front-row seat of major events. Whether you’re passing through Quebec City on business, or looking for a romantic getaway, or sharing a tour with friends, you’ll soon find Hotel Chateau Bellevue has everything it takes to make your visit a success.Hotel Chateau Bellevue also has an awesome array of tour packages for every possible interest. Fine dining, culture, outdoor activities… Whatever you’re looking for, you’ll find terrific options to enjoy and explore. Just contact our hotel staff to make your reservations for the visit of your dreams… today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Chateau Bellevue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Bellevue Quebec City
- Chateau Bellevue Hotel
- Hotel Chateau Bellevue Quebec/Quebec City