Owner was very welcoming and helpful. Room was beautiful and romantic. View of Chateau Frontenac from our room (#1) was great. Very well maintained. Only complaint would be warm OJ and lack of breakfast items. Ran out of muffins one morning... Only had oranges and bananas. Could add some bagels with jams or similar type of bakery item as part of the continental breakfast. Will nonetheless return to this spot - which is in a very convenient location in Old Quebec (which by the way, is incredible - better than Old Montreal and the Ottawa Byward Market).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Chateau de Pierre, an intimate hotel located in the heart of Old Quebec, is distinguished by its English-Colonial charm. Each room offers quality, comfort and good taste. Some have a view of the St Lawrence, others, adjoining balconies overlooking the garden. The hotel is located in one of the most picturesque areas of Old Quebec, set back from the Citadelle and close to the Chateau Frontenac, boutiques, historic sites and the winter carnival activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Chateau de Pierre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Chateau De Pierre Hotel Quebec City
- Le Chateau De Pierre Quebec/Quebec City