This is a beautiful boutique hotel, and the location is just perfect in the old City but at a quiet spot for a good night's sleep. The room we stayed in was very pretty and the bathroom spacious and super clean. The owners are extremely friendly and helpful. A Healthy breakfast is served. This will be the place that we will stay at in the future when visiting Quebec city with friends or family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Chateau de Pierre, an intimate hotel located in the heart of Old Quebec, is distinguished by its English-Colonial charm. Each room offers quality, comfort and good taste. Some have a view of the St Lawrence, others, adjoining balconies overlooking the garden. The hotel is located in one of the most picturesque areas of Old Quebec, set back from the Citadelle and close to the Chateau Frontenac, boutiques, historic sites and the winter carnival activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Le Chateau de Pierre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Chateau De Pierre Hotel Quebec City
- Le Chateau De Pierre Quebec/Quebec City