Le Chateau de Pierre is conveniently located near the Frontenac and the accommodations are very clean and comfortable - perfectly adequate but not fancy. We found the breakfast, served buffet style in a charming breakfast room, tasty with several choices. There is also a little courtyard where one can relax and have breakfast. The hosts of this hotel are the best! They are extremely helpful with tips for planning your stay and all kinds of information at their finger tips. They made us feel as welcome as if we were guests in their home. We will definitely book another stay here when we return to Quebec City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Chateau de Pierre, an intimate hotel located in the heart of Old Quebec, is distinguished by its English-Colonial charm. Each room offers quality, comfort and good taste. Some have a view of the St Lawrence, others, adjoining balconies overlooking the garden. The hotel is located in one of the most picturesque areas of Old Quebec, set back from the Citadelle and close to the Chateau Frontenac, boutiques, historic sites and the winter carnival activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Chateau de Pierre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Chateau De Pierre Hotel Quebec City
- Le Chateau De Pierre Quebec/Quebec City