Staying at this B&B was a good experience. The staff were very friendly and always helpful. The only disappointment, and I realize it cannot be changed, is the bathrooms are just functional and so very small. There is no place to put your toiletries in the bathroom. But that is a very small thing when you consider the rest of the room was beautiful, clean and comfortable. We had the best suite with a kingsize bed on the first floor. The location is perfect being within the walls of Quebec City but being on the edge made this accommodation very quiet. The breakfast was pleasant and adequate. I recommend this hotel in spite of the bathrooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Chateau de Pierre, an intimate hotel located in the heart of Old Quebec, is distinguished by its English-Colonial charm. Each room offers quality, comfort and good taste. Some have a view of the St Lawrence, others, adjoining balconies overlooking the garden. The hotel is located in one of the most picturesque areas of Old Quebec, set back from the Citadelle and close to the Chateau Frontenac, boutiques, historic sites and the winter carnival activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Le Chateau de Pierre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Chateau De Pierre Hotel Quebec City
- Le Chateau De Pierre Quebec/Quebec City