I don't set my expectations low so that they might be exceeded - I go into an experience to wait and watch and look and feel. Five Days of AWESOME is what we got! Here's the list: discreet but totally dedicated hosts (great concierge service); impeccably clean rooms and public areas (a service staff honestly second- to-none!); location, Location, LOCATION!; comfortable beds (try to book Room7 third floor - I know it's a hike up the stairs but the reward is a PRIVATE BALCONY above the street - so romantic!); yes, the en suite bathroom is small but who spends much time in there anyway?; charming décor throughout (ask your hostess to explain the history of the place and you will delight in discovering WHY it is covered in red velvet wall-paper); ice and refrigerator available to keep wine cool; lovely breakfasts of fresh fruit, cheeses, those fresh baked croissants, muffins, and more and more. And even though parking is not on-site, the facility is close, safe and affordable via special arrangement with your hosts! This place helped make our experience "Paris-On-The-St. Lawrence!" Go, Go, GO!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Chateau de Pierre, an intimate hotel located in the heart of Old Quebec, is distinguished by its English-Colonial charm. Each room offers quality, comfort and good taste. Some have a view of the St Lawrence, others, adjoining balconies overlooking the garden. The hotel is located in one of the most picturesque areas of Old Quebec, set back from the Citadelle and close to the Chateau Frontenac, boutiques, historic sites and the winter carnival activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Chateau de Pierre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Chateau De Pierre Hotel Quebec City
- Le Chateau De Pierre Quebec/Quebec City